What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The D Word!

Ok, the time has come. I've been putting off for way to long. Its time I start my...DIET. Ugghhh Im both excited and dreading this decision. Im excited to change my life and feel better about myself but, I am dreading having to restrict myself of all my favorite goodies! I figured by blogging about my journey to achieving my goal weight it would give me a little more accountability to stick to it. I have to do this! I want to be able to put on a cute outfit and not have to worry about how tight it is or how uncomfortable I feel.


I decided to do this the right, healthy way. No fad diets, no pills, no nothing, just good ol' fashion healthy eating and exercise. I want this to be a life change and not a diet that will end as soon as I reach my goal weight and then go right back to my old ways and gain it all back (which has happened to me before....twice!).  Im going to be posting my starting weight with pictures and weekly updates. 


I need all the help I can get so if you are also on a weight loss journey, PLEASE leave me a message and if you are blogging about yours also, leave your blog below. I want to stay motivated and I know reading about other girls going through this will help me a lot!


5 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm starting my diet also!And now you've given me the courage to actually blog about my journey as well. I was going to do that but I felt like i would be the only one doing it. This is going to motivate me so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad! I was a little hesitant because I'm so uncomfortable with my weight so Its very embarrassing to post pictures (I HATE Taking pictures) and I also didn't want to offend anyone who is my size and is totally happy with the way they look. Its a tough topic. I think all women are beautiful no matter what their size is but for me...its not working, Im not happy...you know what I mean? So monday I will be posting my starting weight and some pictures...so nervous lol Be sure to check back in and leave me motivating comments lol im such a foodie, its going to be so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know EXACTLY what you mean. But no worries! You will have full support from me!

    ReplyDelete