What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Review: WEN Healthy Hair Care System by Chaz Dean

Description: WEN is a cleansing conditioner with a 5-in-1 formula. It takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils.
I’v been hearing great things about this product and had been wanting to try it for a while but, with so many products out there promising the world and delivering nothing, I was a little hesitant. I was online ordering my usual skin care products and with the purchase I was making I was offered a 30 day introductory sample kit for only $9.95…you cant beet that! The 30 day kit came with the WEN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner, the WEN Styling Crème, the WEN ReMoist Intensive Hair Treatment and 2 free gifts including the WEN Texture Balm and WEN Wide Tooth Shower Comb. That is an AMAZING deal for less then $10!

How to use: This kit came with very specific directions on how to apply the product. You have to divide your hair into 4 sections and apply 3-8 pumps per section and massage it in. I have very fine hair so I was able to get away with 3 pumps per section. If you have longer thicker hair you will need more. They say the Cleansing Conditioner is supposed to be the first thing you put on in the shower and the last thing you take off, basically the longer you leave it the better the results will be.

First Impression: The Cleansing Conditioner doesn’t lather like a regular shampoo but it still makes you hair feel clean. It smells amazing and the mint makes your scalp tingle and feel clean. When I washed the product out, my hair felt so soft!! I let it air dry and I straightened it the next morning with a flat iron and let me tell you…THIS STUFF WORKS!! You can really see a huge difference in your hair after just one use! My hair felt thicker, fuller and softer.
I used the WEN ReMoist Intensive Hair Treatment the next night after I showered and left in on my hair over night and the next morning when I washed it out and blow dried my hair I could literally see my hair had improved even more!!

The Verdict: This is a product I would ABSOLUTLY recommend. It is a little pricey but if you want hair that looks and feels healthy, its worth the price.

PROS
It works!
It’s a 5 in 1 product so it eliminates all the other products you would have to buy
Natural Ingredients

Cons
Since it doesn’t latter, you use a lot of product.
Expensive (but remember it’s a 5in1 product so you wont be buying shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. 


Update: After using this product for over a month some of my opinions have changed. I noticed that after a while, my hair felt weighed down. Yea, the Cleansing Conditioner was not stripping my hair of its moisture and natural oils, but it also was cleaning my hair! I have oily hair so by the end of the day I lloked as if I hadnt washed my hair in 3 days. So upset! I really thought I had found something I loved! Also, if you have a thick hair, your hair probably wont feel like its clean either. I have thin hair so at first it seemed to work. Its back to the search for the ultimate hair care product! 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting such a nice article. people will be benefited for that. i am also helpfull for that. many important information are include in here.

    ReplyDelete