What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Haul: Small NYX Haul Nude on Nude and Lip Gloss



I finally received my package from CherryCuture.com!! I must say tho, it took FOREVER!! I was able to take advantage of a 20% off promotion they were having, now that I think of it I should of gotten more stuff :0(
I ordered the NYX Nude on Nude ($25) which is a pretty good dupe for Urban Decays NAKED Pallet ($48) and a NYX Lipgloss and as always they send you a free bubble gum scented lip balm. This pallet includes 20 beautiful neutral shadows and 10 lip colors. I cant wait to play around with these shadows and create some gorgeous looks!! Swatches and review coming soon!!


Do you have a this pallet? Let me know what you think! Do you have a blog or youtube channel? Leave the link below, I would love to see it!! Check out this video for a better comparison of NYX Nude on Nude and Urban Decays NAKED pallet.




No comments:

Post a Comment