What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheap Thrills:My top 5 drugstore hair products under $10

Not all of us can afford department store cosmetics and to be honest, sometimes you really dont have to break the bank to get a great product! There are some great drugstore products out there that beat out its pricier competition. Here are a few of my favorites drugstore hair products all under $10.











L'oreal Everstrong Reconstruct Shampoo (about $6 at CVS)
I have very thin hair that falls out a lot so what drew me to this product was that it is sulfate free. It smells amazing and it left my hair feeling clean and not like it was stripped of all its healthy natural oils. They have different formulas for different hair types so its great for all hair types.




Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Moisture Treatment (about $4 at Walmart)This product has literally replaced my conditioner. You feel and see a difference in your hair the very first time you use this product! It is rich and creamy and really hydrates d
ry damaged hair. I love that the bottle dispenses from the bottom so you never have to struggle with getting the product out.















TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray (about $4 at Walmart)
I purchased this product last week and its already made it into my daily routine. It leaves me hair feeling soft and not "crunchy". The nozzle sprays a perfect mist so that your hair gets evenly coated. 
Garnier Fructis Bamboo Flexihold (about $4)I love the flexible hold it offers. It doesnt leave my hair feeling crunch and dry. It smells great and holds  up pretty well against humidity.










TRESemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair (about $5)

Along with my skin, my hair can become very oily. I have straight/thin hair so I usually have to wash my hair every single day to not look like a hot mess. With this dry shampoo I can skip a day of shampooing. It has a great fresh sent that makes your hair feel clean, just spay on your scalp and massage it in and your good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment