What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

IMATS NY 2012!!

Ever since I found the YouTube beauty community and became obsessed with makeup, I have heard and seen amazing things about IMATS! I had always wanted to attend but unfortunately they never took place in Miami so I was super excited to finally be able to attend the 2012 IMATS in NY!! I really wanted to go on Saturday because a lot of the gurus I love would be there but sadly I had to work =0(. From what I heard, it was PACKED on Saturday and hard to get a close look at the booths and products due to the volume of people. I was pretty shocked to see that there weren't as many people as I expected on Sunday but it was great because there were no lines and I got to take my time to look at all the products. 
Here are a few pictures of my very first IMATS experience!






No comments:

Post a Comment