What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

TAG:15 Weird Facts about Me



What's a nickname only your family calls you? My sister calls me Cawoca, the rest of my family just calls me Carol lol
What's a weird habit of yours? I draw the number 5 with my finger tip on surfaces when Im bored. lol like, over and over again. Its like doodling with a pen, except you use your finger tip, and only the number 5 over and over again. Wow that really is weird lol
D
o you have any weird phobias? Dont think it is that weird, Im afraid of the ocean and everything in it! I/m afraid of being on boats on the ocean, swimming in the ocean and I hate every time Shark Week rolls around. I am deathly afraid of sharks, I cant even watch movies about them lol.
What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro, (Italian Version) Odd I know lol
What's one of your biggest pet peeves? People who chew with their mouth open or make any noise when they chew! Urhhhhhh. Makes me so annoyed! Oh and when they scrape their teeth on the fork when pulling it out of their mouth. OMG it makes me nuts!
What's one of your nervous habits? I tend to laugh at really at awkward times because I get nervous. I also twirl my wedding band around my finger.
What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left
What was your first stuffed animal and its name? omg The one I can remember was the first stuffed animal my parents purchased when we moved here to the USA. It was a white teddy bear from Target. He had little blue swim trunks on with a little towel around his neck that said Florida and sun glasses. I still have him (minus all the clothes and accessories, I lost all those throughout the years lol). His name is Gubi (Goo-B)
What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? Im not a bog coffee drinker but my husband usually gets the White Chocolate Moca Frap or something like that lol, I usually just share with him.
What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? I try not to preach anything I cant live by myself. But if I had to choose it would be drink plenty of water. I only drink water (never drink soda and rarely drink juice) but i probably dont drink enough.
Which way do you face in the shower? Depends, but usually facing the shower head.
Do you have any weird body skills? ummm not really.
What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad', but you love to eat it anyways? Anything Cheesy or that contains bacon or potatoes lol
What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? My husband and I are HUGE movie buffs so we randomly quote Step Brothers: 
[after hearing Brennan sing] You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus. 
Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing? a big ol' t shirt 


4 comments:

  1. this was really fun to read! i love step brothers too and also quote it randomly. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I remember Gubi and the Gubi voice. ha ha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I miss him! Hes at my moms house =0( lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristen I'm glad you liked it! Step Brothers is a classic! So many good lines. I quote them sometimes to people other then my husband and they just look at me like WTH are u talking about lol.

    ReplyDelete