What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Daily Addiction: Jessie J

Have I been living under a rock?!?!? OK, so I've heard of Jessie J before but never really paid much attention. Today, on a whim, I decided to google her and some of her songs. O-M-G I'm completely and utterly obsessed! Where do I even begin telling you what I love about her? Lets start with her look...DOPE! I love how shes edgy and stylish and modern without being weird like some of these pop stars. Since this is a beauty blog I have to mention how AMAZING her makeup is! I'v loved every look iv seen on her! She makes pink lips look so easy to pull off lol.



This is my favorite song and video!

Whats your favorite song or artist right now?If There must be tons of new music out there that I'm missing out on!  I have to update my iPod!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE Jessie J! She's got such a great voice and I love all the crazy stuff she does w/ her makeup, especially her lips.

    :)

    Check me out: http://bbyvcs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know! I cant believe it took me this long to really check her stuff out!

    ReplyDelete