What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Monday, July 11, 2011

Birch Box: June


I was so excited to receive my very first Birch Box this month! If you don't know what a Birch Box is, its a monthly subscription where they send you deluxe size samples of random high end beauty products for $10 a month. You never know what your going to receive until you open your box, its like x-mas every month! When you sign up, they ask you a series of questions that will help them determine what they will send you each month. Your earn points for every order, for rating products and referring friends who sign up. These points will get you a discount on any items you liked in you box and want to get a full size of on the Birch Box website I love trying new beauty products so I was so thrilled to discover this service. I received my box around June 11th. To be honest I wasn't pleased with what I got compared to what other people received (I always check Youtube to see what everyone else got in their box).



This is what I got in my June Birch Box
Tatcha Aburatorigami Blotting Papers: I'm still using my ELF blotting sheets so I havent had a chance to try these out yet.
Herban Essentials Towelettes: Love the smell! But i definitely wouldn't invest more then $5 on hand wipes.
Kate spade new york Twirl - 3.4 fl ozLOVE this perfume!! It reminds me of the Ann Taylor Possibilities. The sample size lasted me about 2 days :0/
Pureology ColourStylist Strengthening Control Zero Dulling HairsprayHaven't tried this yet but excited to see how it works!
Nuxe Réve de Miel® Ultra Comfortable Body Cream This lotion is very moisturizing and thick. I would have loved if it had a nice scent to it but it has no smell at all. I use my sample size about once a day for my hands and i still have a full tube so this is probably the product I like the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment