What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Monday, June 4, 2012

May Favorites

I dont have many new favorites this month but the ones I have, I LOVE!!

Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown
Second time in my monthly favs. It lasts all day and perfectly defines my not to perfect brows. 

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia
My hubby got this for me in FL and I LOVE it! I am a big fan of the mens Acqua Di Gio so it was a given that the female scent would be just great!


Maybelline Master Shape in Soft Brown
This was a favorite last month as well, love it for its waxy finish to hold my brows in place.

Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment
Smells amazing and will transform your hair in just the first use. This has won the medal of best hair product of the year. 


Dial Naturals Body Wash in Tangerine & Guava
Here is a product that totally surprised me. I bought it mostly for the yummy smell and cheap price but once I read the bottle, I discovered this is a great product for its price. It has 94% natural origin, no artificial dyes, hypoallergenic, no parabens, no added phthalates, biodegradable, 100% recyclable packaging and its not tested on out little animal friends! All for about $3! 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Light
Lasts all day and doesnt make me look like an old hag by creasing under my eyes. It brightens so well and applies and blends effortlessly.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light/Medium
This has its downside but the upsides outweigh the bad. Applies quick and easy and evens out my skin tone. Click HERE to see my review on it.


Im a HUGE television person so I thought I would include my favorite TV show of the month. 

The Firm: Its about a lawyer and his family who recently decided to leave Witness Protection and get themselves in some big trouble. It is one of THE BEST TV shows I have ever watched! Its like a movie in a TV show and I can not wait till the new season. The whole first season is free on HULU. Click HERE to watch. 





1 comment: