What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My first Influenster VoxBox!


I was so excited to come back from my vacation and find lots of goodies waiting for me at my door! I finally received my very first Influenster VoxBox!

If you dont know what Influenster is, it is a website where you take surveys to earn badges that give you a chance at getting a VoxBox, a box filled with goodies for you to enjoy and review. The idea behind Influenster is that you give your honest opinion about product that will help the company in their product development. 









Ideal for hiding blemishes, age spots, redness, scars and other imperfections without heavy, cakey coverage. Duo shades can be blended to perfectly match any skin tone.

Real Nail Polish Strips! This product wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish (with no drying time). Apply and you’re ready to go.

Whether you have on-going foot discomfort, or just a soft spot for the most stylish shoes in the store, you’re going to love the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line. Take a few steps towards happier feet today!


This new product offers all season protection & moisturization for year-round exposure to the sun, wind & cold. With SPF 50+, it helps to protect from the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays.

Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience with the NEW Fragrance Mist Collection. With over 20 Signature fragrances to choose from, it’s love at first mist!

Enjoy SOYJOY with all-natural real ingredients like real fruit and whole soy! Simply baked in their Southern California bakery into SOYJOY bars for REAL energy-sustaining deliciousness.

I honestly cannot believe I got all these great items absolutely free! It is better them Birchbox and Beauty Army! So impressed! I will definitely continue to give feedback and review products and tell everyone about Influenster! 


No comments:

Post a Comment