What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Little Black Bag!

Here is is! My SECOND Little Black Bag! This time I was smart enough to trade for a little longer and really be patient in order to get items I really wanted. For the full trading period, I was so addicted to checking my LBB page to see if I got any offers or trades lol. I am pretty happy with the items I got this month, what do you think?

If you haven't heard of Little Black Bag, it is a monthly subscription in which you get to select designer products like purses, jewelry, makeup, and home goods, all for up to 70% off, and you get them delivered to you every month for $49.95 (plus tax in some states). Now, the interesting thing about this service is that you get to select your first item and, based on your profile quiz, the "stylists" will select the other products for you. If you are unhappy with the items you are given, you can then trade with other people until you are fully satisfied with what you have or until the 7 days of trading is up. So basically.....






If you are still a little confused or have any questions, click HERE to take a look at their FAQ's













BCBGMAXAZRIA Ribbon Watch

'ZAD Spike Necklace

'ZAD Pastel Bead Fringe Necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment