What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Favorites!


May is here! How crazy! This month I have really gotten back into experimenting with different makeup products. All my favorites this month are products I have used literally EVERYDAY! Im dont usually wear makeup everyday, mostly because I get up at 6am every morning and Im too lazy lol But these products are so easy and quick to use and make such an incredible difference, It has become my everyday makeup routine. From the looks of it, Maybelline hit it out of the park this month!!


Let me just start by saying, WOW! I had heard mixed reviews about this product for a while before I decided to try it out myself. I am SO GLAD I decided to try it. At first I picked up the Medium/Dark which was the wrong color for me and almost just tossed it aside and didnt give it a second chance. I was at CVS one day and decided to pick up the Light/Medium which was the closest to my skin tone and I love it! It it so easy to apply in the morning which is why it is my go to product this month! I will do a full review on this soon. 

Working 60hrs a week and waking up at 6am really takes a toll on me. By the middle of the, I look like a complete zombie and rely on these 2 products to cover up and brighten my under eye. 

I think this was in my last month favorites as well and it will probably continue to be until I can find something wrong with it. Its great, its fast, its easy!

When I first purchased the Maybelline Master Shape I was really upset at how the product wont stay sharpened enough to give me a nice edge to really define my brow but the combination of the 2 of these really work well together! The Define-A-Brow creates a crisp line to define my brow and the Master Shape is waxed based and is prefect to fill the brow in and sets it in place. the the spooly brush blends everything together perfectly. 

I am in love with the necklace from Forever 21! It was only about $5 but I get so much use out of it. It dresses up almost any outfit from a plain T-Shirt and jeans to a cute black dress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment