What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Favorites!

Its been a while but Im back with my March Favs!!




Kardashian Kollection Sunglasses $30 Sears

I am absolutely obsessed with these sun glasses!! I never like to spend much on sunglasses because they always end up lost or sat on, so when I saw these gorgeous glasses on sale for $21 at Sears, I had to have them! They have the same black glossy frame as the oh-so popular Ray Bans but have beautiful gold temples! LOVE!


MaybellineEyestudio Master Precise in Black
As a self-proclaimed winged-eye addict, this ultra thin 0.4mm felt tip brush makes it error proof! This is probably my new favorite product of all time! No more struggling with dried out gel liner, this product replaces everything!




Makeup Forever HD Invisible Coverage Foundation
After a few months of having unexplained red blotchy skin, I was desperate for a foundation that would be light yet full coverage. The MUF HD foundation is just that! Its coverage can be built up to whatever degree of coverage you need and is still light enough that I can wear it for Spring weather. I apply it by stippling on about 1 1/2 pumps using my ELF Studio Powder brush and buffing it out into a sheer light finish. 


Sonia Kashuk Black Glitter Brush Set 

I was lucky enough to get this great 6 piece brush set for a fraction of the price during a sale at Target and I must say, It is so much better them my Crown Brush set that cost 5 times more!! The bristles are incredibly soft and feel so luxurious! I had my reservations about Sonia Kashuk brushed despite all the hype. I figured there were so many pricey brush sets out there, why would the SK brush sets be so inexpensive if they were so great. Boy was I wrong! I am now a huge fan and plan on investing in a few more of her brushes. Other then the fact that all her brush sets are gorgeously designed, they all come with a brush case that doubles as a clutch!! 



Bleu De Chanel


Ladies, this one is for your man!! This cologne is AM-MAY-ZING!! My hubby has a cologne collection 5 times larger them my perfume collection and this one is one of my favorites! 









No comments:

Post a Comment