What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NYX Nude on Nude looks


Boredom hit hard last night so I decided to play with my makeup. I used my go to eye product, the NYX Nude on Nude pallet to create a few looks.




I used these 3 eyeshadows to create my simple smokey eye.
Eyeshadow 1: on entire lid and blended up onto crease
Eyeshadow 2: Blended into crease to warm up the look
Eyeshadow 3: Used in inner tear ducts and brow bone highlighting

Also used in look:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Desert Beige 
NYC Bronzer in Sunny to contour face
Wet n Wild Gel Liner in Black
e.l.f $1 False Eyelashes 
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten to highlight

What is YOUR "go to" makeup product? That product that you reach for every singe time you do your makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment