What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Frugal Fashion Finds


I
f you didn't know already, I am a HUGE bargain hunter! If there is a sale, I'm there! If there is a coupon, I'm using it! Here are some of my finds from when I dropped by Burlington Coat Factory the other day. The rings look a little gotti/pimp pinky ring/rapper in the picture but its super cute in person , I promise! lol


Shirt: On sale for $6.99
I love this shirt because its a "throw on and go" kind of shirt. Iv paired it with black tights and black booties and a pair of white jeans and flats. Its super comfy too!
Gold and silver ring: On sale for $2.99 each!! 
I was so thrilled to find this ring in both gold and silver! Its a great piece to have because its chunky enough to make a statement but simple enough to not be too much. And it can be worn with either a dressy or casual outfit. 
Total: $12.97 before tax



Is that a great deal or what? What is your favorite store to get the best deals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment