What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kardashian Kolors!!




You can go ahead and add nail polish to the long list of products with the Kardashians name attached to it! The Kardashian Kolors collection  of 13 krazy gorgeous colors for Nicole by O.P.I is set to be launched later this year and like everything else they do, it's expected to be a huge hit! These polishes start at $7.99 and can be found anywhere O.P.I is sold. Not only re these shades beautiful but these names are too cute!  I cant wait! 


Kollection Kolors:
All Kendall-ed Up
Sealed with a Kris
Kim-pletely In Love
Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam
Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi
Rainbow in the S-kylie
Disco Dolls
Listen to Your Momager!
Wear Something Spar-kylie
It’s All About the Glam
Follow Me on Glitter
Kendall on the Katwalk
My Empire… My Rules


Also, see what your nail polish color says about you!
http://www.stylelist.com/2011/06/23/nail-polish/



No comments:

Post a Comment