What keeps you coming back to a blog?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Addiction: Maybeline Color Sensational High Shine Lipcolor (review and swatches)

You know your addicted to makeup when your the first one at Target before the doors even open, just so you can get your hands on these gorgeous new lip sticks! Maybeline Color Sensational High Shine Lip colors are truly my new go to lipsticks! 

I'v always been a fan of Maybeline lipsticks but this new collection has such an amazing formula! They go on soooo smooth! Its almost like applying a lipgloss in a lipstick tube. The colors are bright yet wearable and last for most of the day. My favorite part is that they have a delicious fruity smell, it reminds me of Fruit Loops!  They come in beautiful metallic tubes in 10 new shiny shades. The store I went to only had 4 shades left so I had to get them all!


Swatches from left to right:
815 Glisten Up Pink
820 Mauvilous Shine (my favorite)
825 Fruit Punch
840 Coral Lustre


The Break Down
Pigmentation: It goes on a little like a lipgloss, with a pop of color but somewhat sheer.
Longevity: It wont last all day but it last for a few hours, it will transfer onto cups and utensils when eating.
Price: I got mine for about $5.30 at target so thats pretty good for such a great formula.









No comments:

Post a Comment